Friday 18 December 2015

18th December: Christmas Jumper Day!

The Christmas jumper trend has really taken off in the last few years and is a big market now! I for one love the idea, everyone can wear them whatever age and no-one looks silly as they're all meant to be fun. I prefer something more subtly festive, whereas Jack likes the really funny ones. Today is National Christmas Jumper day in aid of Text Santa, who raise money for various charities including Macmillan Cancer Support and Save The Children, it's for a good cause and I've made my donation.

This year we decided that Barry needed to be in our Christmas jumper club, especially on Christmas day and so Jack ordered him a very smart fair isle patterned Christmas jumper from Next (link here).

 
It fits perfectly, and he looks very smart; our parents found it hilarious when we sent them a photo of him in it! Barry seems to love wearing it too - when I hold it out he pushes his head in, stands still while I put his legs through and then runs off to snuggle in his bed in it!
 
Hope it puts a smile on your face anyway, have a good weekend!
 
Em x

1 comment: